« Deerhound in bloom | Main | The view from a desk in Michigan »

14 April 2011


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

H. Houlahan

Why not call an insurance agent and ask?


I'd love to, but I don't know what kind of insurance I want... I assumed U-Haul would have something. What would it be, car insurance? It seems that most such policies are riders on homeowner's insurance, which I don't have. It's confusing the hell out of me!


I put the post on the Rawley pic. Hopefully your car ins also carries home ins. What you need sounds like renter's insurance. Just insurance on your belongings. There may be a car ins rider for covering your belongings while moving them.

Sandy Lurins

Renter's insurance. Should cover for the move. Do you not have it now?


I hope you found a solution! On a side note, isn't moving from California to Michigan kind of like jumping from the frying pan into the fire?

The comments to this entry are closed.