« What was the guy who created this sign thinking? | Main | How do I insure the contents of my rental truck while I'm moving cross-country? »

14 April 2011


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.


I would think you need something similar to renter's insurance. There may be an auto ins rider you can get that covers goods in a self driven moving van/trailer.


oops - put this post on the wrong blog bit. BTW Rawley is a cutie.

The comments to this entry are closed.